Services offered are:
- Specific Incident Polygraph Testing
- Pre- Employment Screening
- Periodical Testing
- Prices are negotiable subject to quantity of tests required. Travelling costs may be recovered dependent on location
Additional Logistical services offered are:
- Private Investigations and Drug Testing
- Relief Operational Management / Operations Consultant
- Loading and Offloading Supervision
- Accident Scene Attendance
- Site Inspections.
Requirements for a successful Polygraph Test:
In order for a Polygraph test to be conducted successfully it is important to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Examinee/s must agree to undertake the test and will sign a Consent Form.
- A suitable location must be available to conduct the test which must be quiet from all external noise sources and free of any distractions.
- A written Statement should where possible have been obtained from the Examinee/s prior to test.
- The Examinee should have had an adequate rest period prior to the test and should not be in a mentally exhausted state.
- The case and test questions will be reviewed and discussed with the Client and all information is treated as Private and Confidential.
- Allow 2 hours per test.